Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Starting something new...

 Over the last year my life has been turned upside down. I graduated college, moved away from my friends and family, started seminary, and began a new chapter of my life in the city of Angels. Through all these changes I have learned a lot about myself and my Savior. I am wandering through this life, post college, and trying to find my place here. So this blog is my journey through that. Come along for the ride.

When I moved to Pasadena or commonly called the Dena, I did not have a huge opinion of LA. All I thought of was traffic,Hollywood, more traffic and Disneyland. But I can say over the last six months I have fallen in love with the city. I love the Getty, Manhattan Beach, lounges Downtown, and the Hills. It is a great city full of so much life. Yes, there is WAY TOO MUCH traffic but I just tell myself it is because everyone wants to be here. Anyway, as much as I love San Diego, I could see myself staying up here. Either way, I am loving LA. I guess all I have to decide now is Angels or Dodgers...

Come Visit,
Gin

No comments:

Post a Comment